Hello, my name is Dekota Rojas. I am a sophomore this year and I am going to major in business management with a minor in marketing. I have lived here in Pueblo my whole life and I plan on moving out of state when I graduate and get my degree. I hope to help my boyfriend start and run a welding business in the future. My hobbies include playing softball, painting, and going on road trips. I have taken a few art classes in the past, so I am excited to see what this course has to offer!
Business management sounds so cool to do! Also running a possible business sounds exciting. I also love going on road trips, though I've only been one two. I'm excited to have you as a fellow classmate!
ReplyDeleteI've also lived in Pueblo my whole life, your picture is stunning! My favorite flower is a sunflower and that's also my favorite color.
ReplyDeleteYour picture is so so cute! I love your excitement for this class, and I think it is really cool what you are majoring in! Your hobbies sound really exciting, and I have a lot of them in common with you!
ReplyDelete